Wednesday 29 April 2015

Beautiful healthy skin - the old shool method


Recipe 1(Sweet): Rock sugar and white fungus soup dessert


According to PingMing's advice, this dessert can help to enhance lung function, beautify and moisten skin. White fungus is also known as the poor man bird nest and it contains high level of collagen. I will start eating this dessert twice a week and I will have beautiful skin in no time!

Don't you think it looks like the bird nest dessert?

Ingredients
2 florets white fungus 
3 pieces Palm sugar
3 Pandan leaves
3 cups of water


Method
1. I soaked the white fungus in water for 2 to 3 hours.
2. When the florets are soft, I removed the hard part from the florets and placed the florets into the blender to diced it into smaller pieces.  (Do not throw away the hard part, you can use it as a face scrub) 
3.Next, I placed the diced white fungus, palm sugar, pandan leaves and the water into a pot. (If you like it sweeter, add more palm sugar) I boiled it for 15 minutes and simmered for another 15.  Then, it is ready to serve. You can eat it either hot or cold.  I personally prefer to eat it hot but my husband likes it cold.












No comments:

Post a Comment