Monday 24 June 2013

Bikram yoga

Bikram yoga and with a good diet might just do the trick.  Losing those "baby fat" is not easy especially my family has the fat gene.
Hmmm... well, I have to admit it is partly my fault too. I have been craving for hot chocolate (milo) and I down at least 3 cups a day. Maybe it is because of the cold weather or it is just me tempted to the devilicious chocolate.
Well, this might be the reason why I am still not getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight.  Always submit to temptation.  Food is my weakness. 
Bikram has been well known for the torturous room temperature and the demanding stretching positions that make me sweat like a pig.  I think that's why my bikram yoga instructor kept on saying it is good for detoxifying.  That's why I jave to drink a lot of water before, during and after the class to replenish what I have lost. I have been "googling" about yoga positions and it supposedly strengthen my core muscles.  Well, I am not so sure about that but the guys in my class (except for the fat ones) has eight packs, I think this has proven the theory. 
But, I did yoga before and I have seen the result. That is the reason I am not trying anything else and straight jump back to yoga when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment