Wednesday 19 June 2013

Quick and easy - chicken salad

My breakfast has to be nutritious, fast and easy. This is because my baby might wake up at anytime amd I have to be ready for him. So, this chicken recipe is quick and easy, and ready in 5 minutes amd plus 5 minutes shoving it into my mouth so I will be done in 10 minutes.  Welcome to motherhood. .. everything has to be fast and convenient. 
All these ingredients I purchased it from Coles.  Simple and easy

- Packet salad is all washed and clean
- Heinz chicken mayo lite
- 2-3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
(Olive oil is really nutritious and taste real good in salad)
- 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 cubes of fetta cheese
(The great thing about Atkins is that you can eat cheese and not afraid of oily food)
- Season with salt and pepper

Normally I make one big bowl and eat it throughout the day cause taking care of a baby is a full time job and I have to make sure I eat healthy and enough to breastfeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment