Friday 22 June 2012

Chinese Laundry

Shoe Style: Hotline
Description: Achieve feminine elegance in the Chinese Laundry Hotline shoes. Team them with a flowing pleated dress and an envelope clutch for a special occasion. For a party appropriate look pair the Chinese Laundry Hotline shoes with a batwing blouse, bodycon skirt and statement bib necklace.

I bought this gorgeous pair from Iconic (http://www.theiconic.com.au/). The retail price is AUD74.95 and I received AUD25 discount from the original price. It was quite a bargain! I ordered it on Wednesday night and I received it yesterday.  I have to comment Iconic is a pretty good e-shop. Good service and value for money. The shoes's quality is good, not like some websites where the shoes looks top notch and when you received it, it looks cheap anf tacky. Will definitely shop @ Iconic again!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment