Monday 25 June 2012

GETTING READY FOR THE SNOW

 
This winter is far worst than the last winter in Melbourne, it is freezing cold and I have to wear gloves almost eveyday to keep my hands warm. I kept 3 pairs of gloves in my bag for different circumstances.
 
 The fingerless gloves
 This type of gloves is good for indoor. I normally use this gloves when I am in my office or at home so that I can work and keep my fingers warm. Also, this is great when I am using my Android phone.
 
I also kept another pair of fingerless gloves, with sleeves, with me in case I am wearing short sleeves shirt. This will keep me warm throughtout the day.

These fingerless gloves are really good when you need to work as the tips of your fingers are expose.

However, one bad thing about fingerless gloves is that when you go outdoor, your fingertips will be freezing.


Therefore, I brought a third pair with me in case I am going outdoor. But, I find it very dificult when I am answering my phone. I have to remove my gloves to answer the phone. 

This amazing new invention has saved my life, the Amazing Winter Touch Screen Gloves, as the conductive material is woven onto tips of the fingers, it allows me to use touchscreen devices while keeping my hands warm. Therefore, when I am up at Mt. Buller, I will not be scared that my hands will get frozen. This pair of gloves looks awesome and it only cost me AUD7.00 from Catch of the day. What a bargain!


No comments:

Post a Comment